Friday, December 21, 2012

AFE: The Royal Family of the Kingdom of Rhode Island

This is a map of the family lineage of the Kingdom of Rhode Island's royal family, which began from the marriage of the Admiral Oliver Hazard Perry and daughter of King George III Princess Amelia.



























Making this map got me a little sidetracked from writing, but now that it is break I should be pushing out a lot more updates. Coming up in AFE is the balkanization of the US, so keep your eyes peeled for the update!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am also the admin of the FB Alternate History page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alternate-History/132473785095). If you want I can make you a content producer, thus you can post updates to your blog on the page. Email me at ahwupdate at gmail dot com and make sure you like the page.

    ReplyDelete